Brazilian Butt Lift Miami
Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL at The Secret Plastic Surgery in Miami
Brazilian Butt Lift Miami, also known to patients as “BBL” improves the appearance of your body. Unlike other forms of butt surgery, such as silicone butt implant placement, a Brazilian butt lift is touted for providing more natural-looking results while creating more roundness in your butt.
What is brazilian butt lift?
A Brazilian butt lift is a popular cosmetic procedure in Miami that involves the transfer of fat to help create more fullness in your backside.
Buttock augmentation is used to improve the contour, size and shape of the buttocks. This is done through the use of buttock implants, fat grafts, or sometimes a combination of both.
If you’ve heard of a Brazilian butt lift Miami and are curious about more permanent results than exercise alone, read more about the procedure and how to find a reputable provider to make sure it’s done safely.
Benefits of brazilian butt lift surgery
Help address certain issues, such as flaccidity and shapelessness that sometimes occur with age. You may also consider the procedure if you are bothered by figure imbalances that make it difficult to wear clothes comfortably.
Another benefit of Brazilian butt lift Miami is that there is a lower risk of infection compared to silicone butt implants. It has a better safety profile than other substances, such as silicone sealants and sealants, which are sometimes illegally injected into the buttocks by people not qualified to perform the procedure.
Ideal candidates for brazilian butt lift
- Be in good general health.
- Not having excessive and sagging skin around the lower buttock region.
- Having extra fat in another part of the body to perform a lipo and a transplant safely.
Candidate patients for a BBL include:
- No smokers
- Those without complicated medical problems (for example, heart disease, diabetes, blood clots)
- Women who have not recently given birth (for at least 6 to 9 months to allow skin and soft tissues to tighten)
How much does brazilian butt lift cost in Miami?
The cost of brazilian butt lift ranges from $2,500 to $9,500, according to statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The Secret Plastic Surgery offers several plastic surgery financing options, such as Alphaeon, Care Credit among others. We offer you great discounts, because our priority is our patient. We allow you to pay for your surgery in up to one year with 0% interest with as little as a $ 500 deposit to set the price.
Brazilian butt lift cost in Miami from The Secret Plastic Surgery are unparalleled. We work hard to accomplish your goals through our brazilian butt lift cost. We serve the Miami area and want to assist you with anything you may need.
Buttock augmentation costs are based on:
- Plastic Surgeon experience
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garments
- Any special pillows that may be required for your recovery
- Medical tests
Brazilian butt lift consultation with the plastic surgeon
It is very important that you ask your plastic surgeon all questions about the brazilian butt lift Miami procedure. It’s natural to feel some anxiety, whether it’s excitement about your anticipated new look or a little pre-operative stress.
Our years of experience makes us a suitable fit for anyone looking for BBL surgery. We take every opportunity presented to us to grow and learn about the patients that we work with in the Miami.
- Previous surgeries
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and previous medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use.
Find a good plastic surgeon for your brazilian butt lift procedure
Preparing for a brazilian butt lift surgery
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
- Buttock augmentation should be performed in an accredited office-based surgical facility, licensed ambulatory surgical center or a hospital.
BBL procedure process
A Brazilian butt lift Miami consists of fat grafting that is notable for its natural-looking results. The procedure involves the following steps:
- The procedure is usually performed under anesthesia, but in procedures where a smaller volume of fat is transferred, it may be done with only local anesthesia (numbing medication). You may ask for an anti-nausea medication beforehand, especially if anesthesia makes you sick.
- Your surgeon then uses liposuction to remove fat from other areas of your body, such as your hips, stomach, and thighs. Liposuction itself involves making incisions in the skin, and then using a tube to remove fat from the body.
- The fat stores that have just been removed from your body are purified and readied for injection into your buttocks.
- Your surgeon finishes by injecting the processed fat into specific areas of the buttocks to create a more rounded, full look. They make three to five incisions around the buttocks for fat transfers.
- Both liposuction and fat transfer incisions are closed up with stitches. Your surgeon then applies a compression garment against the affected areas of skin to minimize your risk of bleeding.
What are the risks of brazilian butt lift?
- Anesthesia risks
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Numbness or other changes in skin sensation
- Pain, which may persist
- Poor wound healing
- Recurrent looseness of skin
- Skin discoloration and/or prolonged swelling