Mommy Makeover Miami focuses on a breast and abdomen procedure. During pregnancy and breast-feeding, the breasts will also enlarge, increasing as much as a full cup size or more. However, returning back to ‘normal’ can mean a significant loss in breast volume and noticeable sagging. Throughout a pregnancy, the abdominal muscles, skin and tissues stretch to safely accommodate the growing baby. Unfortunately, after childbirth, these layers may not bounce back to their taut, pre-baby shape.
What is a Mommy Makeover?
After a pregnancy, a woman’s body changes, the breasts increase in size, the skin stretches among other things. Restoring the appearance and shape of a woman’s body is the goal of a mommy makeover. The breasts, abdomen, waist, genitals and buttocks are the parts of the body that are covered in the mommy makeover.
A Mommy Makeover in Miami is a one-stage joint procedure. There are several techniques that are used to perform a mommy makeover.
Your Mommy Makeover may include:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Tummy tuck
- Circumferential Abdominoplasty
Benefits of mommy makeover surgery
Restore the image of the woman after giving birth is the main benefit of the mommy makeover in Miami. The benefits are the benefits of breast lift, liposuction, tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift.
- Removes excess fat and skin
- Restores weakened or separated muscles
- Flat and toned abdomen
- Restore abdominal structure
- Improves the appearance of the body.
- Improve your self-image and self-confidence.
Ideal candidates for mommy makeover
At The Secret Plastic, our devotion to perfecting our mommy makeover procedure for our Miami clients is unmatched. We make it our priority to constantly stay on top of how our Miami clients are reacting to our services.
Mommy Makeover Surgery is a procedure for mothers who have had a baby and have a desire to restore their body.
- Be in good general health
- No smokers
- Those without complicated medical problems (for example, heart disease, diabetes, blood clots)
- You are finished with childbearing
How much does mommy makeover cost in Miami?
Mommy Makeover cost in Miami varies according to the type of implants that are used silicone or saline, the areas of liposuction and tummy tuck. The Secret Plastic Surgery offers several plastic surgery financing options, such as Alphaeon, Care Credit, among others. We offer you great discounts, because our priority is our patient. We allow you to pay for your mommy makeover surgery in up to one year with 0% interest with as little as a $ 500 deposit to set the price.
For mommy makeover cost in the Miami area, turn to The Secret Plastic Surgery. Throughout our years of experience, we have been helping individuals and crafting our services to meet their needs.
Mommy Makeover costs are based on:
- Plastic Surgeon experience
- Prescriptions for medication
- Post-surgery garments
- Implants (saline or silicone)
- Medical tests
Mommy makeover consultation with the plastic surgeon
It is very important that you ask your plastic surgeon all questions about the mommy makeover procedure. It’s natural to feel some anxiety, whether it’s excitement about your anticipated new look or a little pre-operative stress.
- Previous surgeries
- Examine your breasts, abdomen, genitalia, and/or buttocks and take measurements of their size and shape, skin quality and skin thickness.
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and previous medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use.
Find a good plastic surgeon for your mommy makeover procedure
Preparing for a mommy makeover surgery
- Get lab testing or a medical evaluation
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements as they can increase bleeding
- Buttock augmentation should be performed in an accredited office-based surgical facility, licensed ambulatory surgical center or a hospital.
Mommy makeover procedure process
Medications are administered for your comfort during the surgical procedure. The choices include intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. Your doctor will recommend the best choice for you.
Process for the various procedures that could be a part of your individualized mommy makeover surgery can be found below:
What are the risks of mommy makeover?
- Anesthesia risks
- Bleeding (hematoma)
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Numbness or other changes in skin sensation
- Pain, which may persist
- Poor wound healing
- Recurrent looseness of skin
- Skin discoloration and/or prolonged swelling