Breast lift Miami, also known to patients as a “mastopexy”. Removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour. The main objective is to raise the sines to achieve the symmetry.
What is breast lift surgery?
The Breast lift Miami, also known by patients as mastopexy. Remove excess skin and tensing the surrounding fabric to reshape. The goal of breast lift is to uplift the breasts and support the new breast contour.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
New statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons show breast lifts have grown 70% since 2000, outpacing breast implants 2-to-1.
The breast lift procedure can restore your figure by uplifted your breast. A woman’s breasts often change with time losing her shape, some cases are pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight fluctuations, aging, gravity, heredity.
Benefits of breast lift surgery
- Improve the appearance of breasts
- Rejuvenate your figure
- Breast more youthful and uplifted
- Restores the shape and firmness of your breasts
- Improve your self-image and self-confidence
An implant can provide improved upper breast fullness or cleavage. Implants can be placed at the same time of breast lift depending on the experience of the surgeon.
Ideal candidates for breast lift
- You are physically healthy and you aren’t pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts sag or have lost shape and volume
- Your breasts have a flatter, elongated shape or are pendulous
- When unsupported, your nipples fall below the breast crease
- Your nipples and areolas point downward
- You have stretched skin and enlarged areolas
- One breast is lower than the other
How much does breast lift cost in Miami?
The cost of breast lift in Miami ranges from $3000 to $8000, according to statistics from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. The Secret Plastic Surgery offers several plastic surgery financing options, such as Alphaeon, Care Credit among others. We offer you great discounts, because our priority is our patient. We allow you to pay for your surgery in up to one year with 0% interest with as little as a $ 500 deposit to set the price.
Call The Secret Plastic Surgery today at (786) 901-7788
to help you with your breast lift financing options.
Breast lift costs are based on:
- Surgeon experience
- Post-surgery garments
- City where the procedure is performed
- Prescriptions for medication
Breast lift consultation in Miami with a plastic surgeon
- Medical conditions, drug allergies, and previous medical treatments
- Current medications, vitamins, herbal supplements, alcohol, tobacco, and drug use.
- Family history of breast cancer and results of previous mammograms or biopsies.
- Examine and measure your breasts, including detailed measurements of your size and shape, the quality of your skin, and the location of your nipples and areolas.
- Discuss the possible results of breast augmentation and any risks or possible complications.
Find a good plastic surgeon for your breast lift procedure
Types of breast implants
The women in your consultation with the surgeon ask you which breast implants will be the most natural for their breast augmentation. Certified surgeons explain that breast implants come in different sizes, shapes, and textures. There are also two options: silicone and saline implants. The doctor together with the patient will decide which breast implant option is the best.
Saline implants are filled with sterile salt water. Should the implant shell leak, a saline implant will collapse and the saline will be absorbed and naturally expelled by the body.
Saline implants provide a uniform shape, firmness and feel, and are FDA-approved for augmentation in women age 18 or older. Sizes range from 100-1000 cc. There are them with textured or smooth shells.
Silicone breast implants are filled with silicone gel. The gel feels a bit more like natural breast tissue. If the implant leaks, the gel may remain within the implant shell, or may escape into the breast implant pocket. A leaking implant filled with silicone gel will not collapse.
Silicone breast implants are FDA-approved for augmentation in women age 22 or older. Sizes range from 100-1000 cc. There are them with textured or smooth shells.
Breast Implant Shape
Gummy bear breast implants
Shaped gummy bear breast implants have more projection at the bottom and are tapered towards the top. The consistency of the silicone gel inside the implant is thicker than traditional silicone gel implants. These implants are also firmer than traditional implants. Placement of gummy bear implants requires a slightly longer incision in the skin.
Round breast implants
Round breast implants have a tendency to make breasts appear fuller than form-stable implants. Higher profile options can achieve even more projection. Because round implants are the same shape all over, there is less concern about them rotating out of place.
Preparing for a breast lift surgery
- Get a blood test
- Take certain medications or adjust your current medications
- Get a baseline mammogram before surgery and another one after surgery to help detect any future changes in your breast tissue
- Stop smoking
- Avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs as they can increase bleeding
- Stop taking recreational drugs, such as cocaine
- Breast lift surgery should be performed in an accredited outpatient or ambulatory surgical center or a hospital. This is for your safety. If your surgeon has an informal setting, he or she may not be a board-certified plastic surgeon
Breast lift surgery process
The plastic surgeon will decide what the proper technique of breast lift is for depending on the size of the sinuses, the position of your areolas, the flaccidity of the sinuses, the quality and elasticity of the skin, as well as the size of the skin.
Medications are administered for your comfort during the surgical procedure. The choices include intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. Your doctor will recommend the best choice for you.
The incision (There are three common types of incision)
Around the areola
Around the areola and vertically down from the areola to the breast crease
Around the areola, vertically down from the breast crease and horizontally along the breast crease
Reshaping your breasts
The underlying breast tissue is lifted and reshaped to improve breast contour and firmness.
The nipple and areola are repositioned to a natural, more youthful height.
If necessary, enlarged areolas are reduced by excising skin at the perimeter.
Excess breast skin is removed to compensate for a loss of elasticity.
Closing the incisions
After your breasts are reshaped and excess skin is removed, the remaining skin is tightened as the incisions are closed.
Some incision lines resulting from breast lift are concealed in the natural breast contours; however, others are visible on the breast surface. Incision lines are permanent, but in most cases will fade and significantly improve over time.
Many women desire the smallest scar possible. However, your plastic surgeon will recommend the incisions which best suit your anatomy.
Listen to your surgeon and do not diminish your result by demanding an incision that will not be appropriate for you.
Sutures are layered deep within the breast tissue to create and support the newly shaped breasts. Sutures, skin adhesives and/or surgical tape may be used to close the skin.
See the results
The results of breast lift are immediately visible.
What are the risks of breast lift?
- Anesthesia risks
- Changes in nipple or breast sensation
- Fluid accumulation (seroma)
- Formation of tight scar tissue around the implant (capsular contracture)
- Persistent pain
- Poor scarring