Hourglass Tummy Tuck Miami
Hourglass Tummy Tuck at The Secret Plastic Surgery en Miami
An Hourglass Tummy Tuck is a surgical procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen. It is also called a “tummy tuck” or abdominoplasty.
This surgery can be done on men as well as women, but it is more common in women who have had children. The surgery can also be done on people who have lost weight and have loose skin in their abdominal area.
What is an Hourglass Tummy Tuck?
Combining these three procedures into one is a new, innovative method. The Abdominoplasty or Tummy Tuck combined with the Liposculpture and Buttock Augmentation with Fat Transfer (BBL) will produce a superb result.
With an Hourglass Tummy Tuck, surgeons can shape the body to produce a sharp curve and a small waist. They can also remove excess fat and skin in patients who aren’t responsive to exercise and diet.
A tummy tuck surgery is designed for removing excess skin and fat in the middle part of the body. A surgical stomach tightening will make your stomach look really flat and toned.
Benefits of an Hourglass Tummy Tuck Miami
The hourglass tummy tuck is a surgical procedure which helps to remove excess skin and fat from the abdomen and tighten the abdominal muscles. It is also known as an abdominoplasty.
- Improvement in body shape
- Removal of excess skin
- Restoration of muscle tone
- Removal of unsightly bulges
- Improvement in posture
Ideal candidates for Hourglass Tummy Tuck
The ideal candidates for this service are people who want to get rid of lumps and bumps, lose localized fat and show off a flat, toned abdomen.
- Músculos del abdomen débiles o separados
- Exceso de piel en la zona del abdomen
- Personas sanas que no padecen una enfermedad potencialmente mortal.
- No fumadores
Hourglass Tummy Tuck Costs
An hourglass tummy tuck is a surgical procedure that is done to tighten the abdominal muscles and remove excess skin in the lower abdomen. It is an excellent option for people who have lost a lot of weight and want to look their best.
The cost of this procedure can vary depending on the surgeon, hospital, and anesthesia used. The average cost of an hourglass tummy tuck in Miami is $3,500- $5,000.
Your Hourglass Tummy Tuck consultation in Miami, FL
If you’re interested in total body transformation, then the Hourglass Tummy Tuck surgery in Miami might be a good fit for you.
The good news is that at The Secret Plastic Surgery, we have the best surgeons in all of Miami, who also have the necessary experience to achieve your desired results.
One of our specialists will attend the first consultation and answer any questions you might have about cosmetic treatments. Together, we’ll identify the objectives that best suit your appearance.
Our expert will also create a medical file of your past treatments and complete an evaluation on whether you are an eligible candidate. They will also give you estimates on fees, payment plans.
At The Secret Plastic Surgery, we are interested in meeting your needs and making you feel confident about your procedure. You can ask any questions and you will never have to worry about an appointment cost, because we offer consultations for free by calling us at (786) 901-7788
Preparing for a Hourglass Tummy Tuck surgery
- Hágase pruebas de laboratorio o una evaluación médica
- Tomar ciertos medicamentos o ajustar sus medicamentos actuales.
- Deja de fumar
- Evite tomar aspirina, medicamentos antiinflamatorios y suplementos a base de hierbas, ya que pueden aumentar el sangrado.
- La abdominoplastia debe realizarse en un centro quirúrgico acreditado en un consultorio, en un centro quirúrgico ambulatorio autorizado o en un hospital.
What are the risks of Hourglass Tummy Tuck?
- Riesgos de la anestesia
- Acumulación de líquido
- Entumecimiento u otros cambios en la sensación de la piel
- Dolor persistente
- Cicatrización deficiente de heridas
- Laxitud recurrente de la piel
- Decoloración de la piel y/o hinchazón prolongada