Dr. Mario Samaha MD
Dr. Mario Samaha is a practicing plastic and reconstructive surgeon in Miami and Dubai. He is certified by the American Board of Surgery, and has trained alongside world-renowned surgeons during his surgical training at prestigious US institutions, including the Johns Hopkins Hospital and the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital.
There are few appointments available for the month of August
Dr. Samaha’s specialty is in his craftsmanship and technique, where his artistry meets mastery. He is one of the top-leading experts in aesthetic breast and body contouring surgery. Dr. Samaha’s expertise encompasses a broad selection of cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentation, breast reduction, breast lift, high definition liposuction, Brazilian Butt Lift, tummy tuck, abdominal etching, and mommy makeover; including arm and thigh lifts. He also specializes in cosmetic surgeries of the face and nose.
Dr. Samaha has authored and published numerous scientific papers and book chapters on aesthetic plastic surgery. He currently serves as a judge reviewer for both the journal of “Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery” as well as the “Journal of Craniofacial Surgery”. He is a prominent member of the American College of Surgeons, the American Medical Association, the Alpha Omega Alpha society, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons.
Ultimately what truly sets Dr. Samaha apart is his strong emphasis on patient education and impeccable standard of care that is optimized for each patient. His surgical philosophy is simple: to achieve the most natural, subtle and yet effective result by combining well-proven techniques with the latest advances in technology. Patient safety and satisfaction are his utmost priority, making him one of the most trusted plastic surgeon in Miami and internationally.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Residency
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- General Surgery Residency
Johns Hopkins Hospital/Sinai Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- American Board of Surgery
- Florida Board of Medicine
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- American Council of Academic Plastic Surgeons
- Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Miami Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Best plastic surgery presentation award given at the Florida Society of Plastic Surgeons 2021
- Surgical technical skills excellence award given during surgical training 2019
- Surgery Resident of the year award given by Advanced Practice Practitioners 2018